Since our creation in 1980 we have been working hard to advise clients about their labelling requirements. We work with a variety of organisations and have gained great experience understanding and meeting the needs of both small and large businesses and groups. We feel very privileged to have a low turnover of staff thereby ensuring that we retain the knowledge and skills acquired over many years.
We understand the need to work to budget and time constraints. We try hard to meet our clients' requirements but also believe it is our duty to advise accordingly when we feel their ideas are not economical or achievable, but we will always endeavour to find a solution.
We believe this approach is the best and right way to achieve a successful and long-term client relationship.
We have access to a range of print processes including digital, hot foil, flexographic and letterpress:
- Printing can be one colour to full colour
- Your labels can be foil blocked
- The labels can be varnished or laminated with a gloss or matt finish
- You can order 100's of labels to many thousands
- You can request a press proof
- The base material can be paper or synthetic such as polyester
- The adhesive can be permanent, peel-able or freezer-proof.
- If required, your labels can be prepared for overprinting.